+852 2869 9069
Residential & Relocation Specialists
JOIN | Forgotten password?

Hi | Log out? | myHabitat

New to Hong Kong
HKID cards and visas

Although Hong Kong has a very open door policy to visitors it is much stricter on those wishing to work in the region.

Generally an offer of employment from a Hong Kong company is required, but should you wish to start your own business there are a number of options open to allow you to qualify for a visa. Of course if you are
the employee of a company being invited to work in Hong Kong then chances are you and your family’s arrangements will be taken care of. However should you be looking after the process independently then there are a number of specialist firms that can assist you in the process.


Emigra Asia, Ltd.  
21st Floor, Sunshine Plaza, 353 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
T: +852 2783 7183
F: +852 2359 7542

Suite 704A, 7th Floor, Central Plaza, 18 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
T: +852 2151 2190
F: +852 2151 9798

There’s a fact laden and somewhat dry Government Immigration Department website which gives you information on visas and the Hong Kong ID Card (which you are obliged to carry with you at all times once issued with it).  And if you have to visit the Immigration Department (8th Floor, Immigration Tower, 7 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, T: 2824 6111) remember to take a good book.

  To arrange an inspection contact us:
T: +852 2869 9069 · info@habitat-property.com
1201-05, 12/F, Yu Yuet Lai Building, 43-55 Wyndham St, Central Hong Kong
EA License C-024430
  Real Estate Software by Inhabit    legals & privacy  © 2010 Habitat Property